OMG, a little more than 30 days from now…
I’ll be in Orlando, FL with home business industry leaders Tim Erway, Matt Crystal, Raymond Fong and Fernando “Ferny” Ceballos attending the NES 6 Figure Workshop. This was a great offer put together by Ray & Ferny for No Excuses Summit 4 attendees to commemorate their partnership with Magnetic Sponsoring.
As part of the course, we received a year’s membership in Magnetic Sponsoring’s new 100% commission product, Elite Marketing Pro. This is awesome, a one-stop shop for everything you need to know to succeed online building your business – no need to buy yet another course. Everything all in one place, from proven marketers.
So, what do I have to do to prepare for my trip?
- make flight reservations
- make car rental arrangements (this is important so I can visit my favorite spot in Orlando – Red’s Deli at the Rosen on International Drive – they have the best turkey sandwich on pretzel rolls – to die for!)
- check for hotel details and make reservations
- find a roommate to share expenses (if possible) – send me a PM on FB or Twitter if you’re going and you want to share a room.
- finish the pre-workshop training and website setup (this is worth it’s weight in gold)
- call the kennel to arrange boarding for my dog Zander
Okay. Yeah, I think I can get these done in 30+ days.